webTOD is a free-to-use, online Canadian Payroll Tax Deductions calculator.
|Providing free online Canadian payroll deduction calculations since 2004!
Start Calculator (v2019A)
|Update: webTOD is now updated for:
- webTOD calculates employee payroll deductions for Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Quebec Pension Plan (QPP), Employment Insurance (EI), Quebec Parental Insurance Plan (QPIP), and federal, provincial and territorial (including Quebec) income tax and will allow you to print out a simple Payroll Deductions Calculation results summary, showing your deduction calculations in a clear and easy-to-understand format.
- You can use webTOD as an alternative to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) T4032 Payroll Deductions Tables and T4008 Payroll Deductions Supplementary Tables, or as an alternative to CRA Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (PDOC). webTOD also calculates Québec payroll deductions (CRA's PDOC calculator does not), so it can also be used as an alternative to Revenu Québec's winRAS program.
- Use webTOD to calculate Canadian payroll tax deductions on regular salary & wages, pension income, bonuses, retroactive pay increases and/or commission income payments. webTOD will calculate payroll deductions for any payroll period frequency, including daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and annual.
- Why use webTOD? Simple - it's easier and quicker to use than looking up deduction amounts in the CRA Payroll Deduction Tables, and provides a more comprehensive, intuitive and user-friendly interface than CRA's PDOC and Revenu Québec's winRAS programs. webTOD will calculate Quebec payroll deductions, while CRA PDOC does not include calculations for Quebec, so webTOD combines two separate programs into one for Québec employers.
- Interested? Why not try it out? It's free, it's easy, it's quick and it's accurate. To use the calculator, simply click on the green start arrow icon above, or the 'Start Calculator' link.
- We hope you find webTOD a useful and effective tool. We welcome any feedback, comments, and suggestions regarding webTOD, so please feel free to contact us.
- Keep informed of new updates to webTOD - subscribe to the webTOD mailing list.